[DeTomaso] Antifreeze Leak

Myron Zadony MZadony at fleetresponse.com
Sat Dec 20 16:34:34 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

I asked this question last April when I returned from Florida.  Well we are on are way to Florida for the winter so I dusted off the Pantera & put the cover on it for the winter.  I looked down on the drivers side & the leak is back from the middle of the door to the engine.  Winter came early for Cleveland OH.  My garage is heated to 50.  Now this only happens during the winter months.

I fill both tanks with antifreeze.  Drive it around 200mi.  No leaks in the spring time, summer or fall time, but only in the winter, WHY ???  Myron the other guy in Cleveland.