[DeTomaso] This is an example of how to not sell a Pantera on ebay

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 20:21:41 EST 2008

Mike,

    I looked at the much larger (21 page) description in Chuck's registry (look under VIN 4544), and it looks very good there also.  I guess it just goes to show that someone needs to see the car in the flesh.  Maybe that's why the guy who (the seller claimed) bid $38K didn't complete the deal?

    The previous description, by the owner, in Chuck's register is drastically better than how you describe it.

Ken