[DeTomaso] Low Mileage Goose (<7K) for sale!

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Fri Dec 19 16:17:51 EST 2008

I have visited this car, touched it, and taken pictures, way back when I first obtained my car.  Original owner car.... he traded in a Ferrari 275 I believe, when the Ferrari broke down in front of the dealership that was selling them!

I think he's hopeful that the low mileage condition will recoup the delta that he lost by not retaining the Dancing Donkey car....  $150K. Ouch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160305733631

Still, a very nicely preserved car.  I sat in a very comfortable garage with a GT40, two Corvettes, and an old E-type Jag when I saw it.  Only thing this car suffered from, IMHO, was lack of use.

Steve