[DeTomaso] Sunvisors

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Fri Dec 19 16:13:46 EST 2008

Yes, Pantera visors were sourced from another car....

The Mangusta!  Two slightly different versions, differing only in the type of material used on the outside.  Inside seems to be the same funky horse hair (or whatever) type of stuff.

I have not yet found where the Mangusta borrowed the visors from......  They are unique in that they do not have the "dips" in them for the rear view mirror that many Fiat and Alfa type visors have. They are pretty much symmetrical.  They do resemble the Fiat and Alfa units in every other way, just not the shape.  Could be they are from some European model.....

The plastic mounts, as mentioned, are used on MANY Fiats, 850's and 124's to name two.  I probably have some spare black and white pieces.

Steve