[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 53, Issue 19-Tranmissions

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 12:02:23 EST 2008

I just received the quote to fix my Muncie 4 speed
for my Firebird $1600... I almost fell over as I was
thinking maybe half that amount... My Pantera Buddy
Rich checked around and found a brand new updated
model with Italian gears (that may be good or not) thicker
cases, different syncros etc, etc for $1570

Sounds like the rest of the aftermarket is fixing
the old designs and problems like our Pantera
vendors

Bob Benson Black #3
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.