[DeTomaso] Greg Gregory, Ferrari

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 14:32:19 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/18/08 11 20 23, rimov at charter.net writes:

> I knew Greg had a Ferrari, but I didn't know he had a FERRARI, what a
> beautiful car.
>
> Paul, Now I have Ferrari envy again

I presume you're talking about the photo of Gray leaning over his Daytona in
the latest Profiles.   Yes, that car is actually a bit scruffy, but a
fantastic driver, and about to have some TLC fostered upon it in the form of an
interior revamp and a new paint job.

And it's Gray (like the color...) not Greg.

Wait...that's more confusing.   The CAR is silver, the OWNER is Gray. :>)