[DeTomaso] mufflers for the winter, and the Pantera!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Dec 17 23:55:57 EST 2008

I just had the good fortune of buying, on ebay, some mind train headers (coated, too!) for a really good price.  Unfortunately, I was at a luncheon when the auction ended and missed getting the matching mind train exhaust/mufflers (buy a lousy five bucks!)

If anyone has a good set of pipes/mufflers that would go with my new headers, and are willing to give me a FANTASTIC price, please get in touch with me.  No big rush, but in a few months I'll be changing my 351 into a 408 stroker, and I've been told by those in the know that in order to get maximum horsepower (which is always the goal, isn't it??) I need a better exhaust system than the stock one I now have on the car.

Thanks!

Chris