[DeTomaso] NPC: A Winter Driving Statistic

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 02:19:58 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/16/08 6:18:34 PM, mbefthomas at comcast.net writes:

> OH SHIT' BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD

Naw, I said that before I did a 360 on Black Ice, fortunately avoiding any
ditches!   It was on a straight stretch but being at night I had lost any
reference to just where I was and if there were any sheer drops should I find the
edge of the road. This was only a year after we moved back to having real winter
weather.

Judy