[DeTomaso] Mangusta body parts needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 01:39:07 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/16/08 21 42 36, Pantera007 at provamo.com writes:

> What will likely be needed is the front left fender, left door, front part
> of the right front fender
>  (and headlight area).
>
>>>I've seen the photos.   I only recently realized that the first 12 inches
of the Mangusta's nose is NOT fender, but rather the rather extensive front
cap.   So the damaged areas on the nose of the car are not fender-related, but
rather front-cap related.

The left front fender is only mildly tweaked in the wheelwell area and should
be easily repairable.   The door, on the other hand, will take some work.