[DeTomaso] AOL Status

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 01:03:54 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/16/08 6:21:39 PM, dickruzzindesign at aol.com writes:

> My AOL has been acting very strangely. It will not hookup to some websites,
> etc. I was starting to think that it was my computer.

.... or possibly the browser that AOL bundles with your service. For years I
was unable to connect to P.I's website, not because of AOL but because my
computer's operating system didn't support the latest whiz-bang
browser-of-the-week that PI's service had selected. And their software geniuses were unable or
unwilling to retrofit their software to the perfectly good ol' browser I'd been
using. Only after buying a new computer for other reasons could I load an
'acceptible' browser and connect. Other web sites play the same game with
'acceptable' browsers. Good luck, Dick- J Deryke