[DeTomaso] I hate being technically incompetent-stalling issue-I am back on the road with a new MSD box

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Tue Dec 16 18:45:21 EST 2008

I had a new MSD box installed in #5606 and everything is well again. It is a shame when the one, supposedly modern electronic upgrade to my Pantera fails and the whole car shuts down.

My favorite moment though still is that when my neighbor saw me stranded by the side of the road (after asking me if I needed help) asked me if I wanted to sell my car.

:)

Regards,

Kerry M. Maguire