[DeTomaso] Tis the Season

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Tue Dec 16 14:03:51 EST 2008

Hi Larry,

I appreciate your thought of supporting your local web master. :->)

Actually, the cost of running a web site is minimal.  It's about $100 to
$200 per year for a static site.  The effort to add pages is also
minimal.  However, the effort to create content is huge.  If you want to
help Mike Daily, Garth, and others, write an article!  You do not have
to be a master wrench to contribute.  I bet a lot of people would be
interested in knowing about that fancy stick shift that you have or that
platinum paint job.  The ins and outs of running a track day would be a
good read too.  Jack would like to have such articles for the POCA
Newsletter as well.

If you found a part or other product of interest, send a note to SOBill
so that it can be added to the gearhead file on PanteraPlace.  If you
find a reference to Panteras in the popular media, send a pointer to
Garth Rodericks.  If you go to a car show, snap some picture and write
up some notes then send them to Mike Drew.  If you see a Pantera that
you have not seen before, snap some pics and e-mail them along with the
VIN to Chuck Melton.  If you find a candidate for the next Miss Pantera,
send pictures to the POCA president.  It is all good.

Mark