[DeTomaso] ls engines

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 13:56:44 EST 2008

I currently have three Ford V8s, two HiPo 289s and a Teksid 4.6 DOHC.

I also have a Mallett CTS-V with a 427 C5R motor handbuilt by their team.

It is ridiculous...570 emissions legal bhp and 25mpg. The engine is half the size of anything similar today and is very strong.

What is this "LS" engine? It's the best out there according to crew teams and race engineers due to its power/size/efficiency relationship.

Eight wins at Le Mans and counting...

LS (pssst, I love Ford V8s!)