[DeTomaso] Tis the Season

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 13:32:19 EST 2008

We in the De Tomaso Family are supported by each other through out the
year, here
at the POCA forum, the P.I. site and at several privately managed websites.

You can provide indirect support for the POCA and P.I. sites by buying from PI Motorsports
and by joining POCA.

And I invite you to join with me in financially supporting those private sites you use and benefit from.

Each has a link, usually on the home page, where you can make a donation through Paypal.

Quick, easy, and you'll feel good afterwards.

$5 or $100, it will all help support some regular guys who go out of their way to help the rest of us.

Larry