[DeTomaso] Shifters are not created equal

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 13:23:44 EST 2008

Clay,

We can all deduce the vendor you sourced these from.

Have you brought this to his attention?

What was his response?

Bringing out hard-to-find pieces at a good price but ones
that don't measure up to the OEM pieces, is no bargain at all.

Yesterday I spent $100 to surface the head flanges on the set of GTS
headers I purchased from one of my favorite vendors.

The machinist said they were WAY far from flat. :-(

I'll be contacting that vendor very soon for his response.

Don't our vendors ever check the pieces they source from THEIR vendors??!!

Larry