[DeTomaso] DOT-5 Brake fluid

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Dec 15 16:45:08 EST 2008

Mr. Garth,

thanks for posting and documenting this VERY important information!
You may have save a wrinkled fender or ego . . .

It is important (for me) to be able to determine WHY something is
said.  i.e.: Jack will say: I saw this work.  Mike will say: I like
yellow cars. or someone might say "I only use ATE Blue"  because they
can buy it locally NOT because of quality.

I know I can't change the world, but I reserve the right to be . . .

Grouchy and Dirty, in Durango