[DeTomaso] Pantera Stereo/Speaker Personal Opinion

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Dec 15 15:17:55 EST 2008

Hypothetically (from an old photographer that can't spell) let's say
we are going to give you the opportunity to make love in privacy
un-interupted to a woman.  The environmental circumstances are as
follows:  any place comfortable for you.  The "spoiler" is this:  you
will be blindfolded and in the dark.

Now:  what really matters when it comes to choosing your partner?
Cleanliness - most certainly.  Knowledge and skill in the art of
lovemaking - duh. Aromatics - shouldn't clean cover this?  but you
know what?  visual attractivness doesn't mean squat.  any smooth
grandma (and a grandma can have smooth skin, don't ask me how I know)
will fill the bill here, providing she passes the other criteria, right?

Now, driving down the road in my Pantera the only time I can hear
music is when the volume of the music cause me to bleed from the ears.
  Putting a "high-zoot" sound system into a car that is quite
literally deafening seems just a little dumb.

the Lincoln MKVIII (the only veehickle within reach) is only quiet
enough to enjoy music at "town speeds" - on the highway even the the
Mark is too noisy.
It just seems that there is good reason some say the Cleveland is all
you need.

Am I crazy?  Or is a chain saw the only enjoyment left?