[DeTomaso] DOT-5 Brake fluid myths

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Dec 15 14:47:12 EST 2008

> no brake fluid is compressible period.
jg

Well, it might be that the fluid as such is not compressible, but the DOT5
stuff I did pour in to my brake system was compressible. Mayby this could
have been avoided if treated in another fashion. But when I used it in my
daily driver there was no difference. DOT 5 did even show its misserable
qualities in my clutch system by not releasing the discs enough, and
defineatly
not when hot during had driving.
Allright, it might very well work in my new 3200p softsystem.
Goran