[DeTomaso] Pantera Stereo/Speaker install question

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Mon Dec 15 14:04:44 EST 2008

Clay,

    Chris has had more experience than I have at trying different capacitor
sizes in car stereos so I'll defer to him on whether to use a 2uF or 4uF
(the value affects the frequency response of the tweeter).  As far as
capacitor voltage ratings go, higher is better in all instances, but a
higher voltage rating costs more and increases the size of the capacitor.
If you use one of the DigiKey ones I listed, you only need 1 per tweeter
between the positive output of your amp channel and the positive terminal of
your  tweeter.

Doug