[DeTomaso] pantera speakers

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Dec 15 10:58:27 EST 2008

I built a subwoofer box in my engine compartment and am using a 10", dual voice-coil Pyle subwoofer being drivn by a rather large amp which is mounted in the front trunk.  It sounds fantastic, so if I want the sound of a great engine I can have that, but if I want to hear the bass on "More Than a Feeling" I can have that, too!

Chris