[DeTomaso] Any ideas

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 20:11:40 EST 2008

I've got a Rotary 4 post. The pump reservoir is opaque and when the lift is
fully up there is still several quarts in the reservoir. Are you sure the
reservoir is empty when the lift is up? Rotary recommends automatic
transmission fluid. What type of fluid are you using? Is it the recommended
fluid? When my lift is latched in position, the hydraulics still has to pick
the lift up before the latches can be released and gravity lowers the lift.
I've used the lift in the 30 degree temperature range and it operates the
same as in warm temperatures.