[DeTomaso] 73 pantera Vapor Lock?

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Dec 14 14:54:33 EST 2008

Boyd

I read your post twice; yet, can't exactly visualize your fuel line routing.
That said, I suspect that the problem is not vapor lock; rather, I suspect
that your filter is becoming clogged and limiting fuel flow.  The old fuel
filter harboring a significant amount of sediment suggests that you may need
to flush your fuel tank.

JT