[DeTomaso] Techno question: Really dumb--it's the motor mounts

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 09:55:21 EST 2008

Correct.  And you need to be sure the raised sections fit into the +/- 2"
hole in the upper mount section when they are bolted together.

With all the motors we've dropped back in in the last couple of years around
here, it's about evenly split on bolting the mount assembly to the engine
first or the frame first, but you don't want to try to mate the two pieces
while dropping the motor, you'll have a devil of a time getting the rubber
biscuits aligned properly.

Good luck
Mike Thomas