[DeTomaso] Techno question: Really dumb--it's the motor mounts

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Dec 12 19:56:38 EST 2008

Dear Forum,

                I am about the install the long awaited drivetrain back into the Pantera tomorrow.  In preparation, I pulled out the motor mounts and then I began fiddling with the black rubber (?) hockey puck things.   I couldn't be sure how they went back together.   In fact, I suspect that they may have been installed previously, by me, ever so slightly wrong.

                 I pulled out the Pantera Master Parts Catalog and on page 4 of section 60 it shows the flat side of the pucks mounts to toward the cast flat surface of the motor mounts and the contoured, non-flat sides mount toward each other.    Is that right?

                       Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles