[DeTomaso] npc

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 12 14:24:18 EST 2008

Can POCA bid $1 at the auction?

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx

________________________________
From: "michael at michaelshortt.com" <michael at michaelshortt.com>
To: adin at frontier.net
Cc: panteras <detomaso at realbig.com>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 8:34:57 AM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] npc

So we''ll all pretend that we have Pantera 200 models that were not imported
by Ford.

Everybody please add 7000 to your VIN #.

DeTomaso is out of business and apparently at auction, nobody wants it
either.

The woes of being an orphan, but who would have thought the father of these
little bastard children ( Panteras ) would want child support in reverse?

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it.  Thank you