[DeTomaso] npc

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 12:03:30 EST 2008

It looks like the issue was that the site was selling counterfeit goods.  So as long as POCA isn't selling things with the Blue Oval on them appearing like a trademark, I imagine Ford does not care.

I took a quick look and could not find "Pantera" registered to Ford, but found it registererd to Detomaso.  I assume it has been assigned to someone, but didn't look up the assignment.

Ken