[DeTomaso] Maybe a good deal on aluminum Aussie Cleveland heads, $1, 225 delivered ???

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri Dec 12 10:21:30 EST 2008

Answers I just received from TFS:
---
The Cleveland head should be available in March/April of '09.

Yes, we are going to be offering a Cleveland R series EFI intake as well,
lokk for a summer/fall '09 release date...
---

Sweet :-)

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21