[DeTomaso] Pantera in Oregon just sold on Ebay for $21K!

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Dec 12 10:05:27 EST 2008

Dear Mike,

Things might be getting that low, but I think the biggest take-home lesson is that a Pantera with an injured engine is worth far less than a fully functional unit. I suspect that the seller would have easily recouped his repair expense and more if he had chosen to have is fixed before sale........and then if it was fixed, he may have not elected to sell it.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles