[DeTomaso] Pantera Wallpaper

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Wed Dec 10 20:58:50 EST 2008

"Wallpaper" files are large images that you can use for the background
on your PC desktop.

I have created an album of images that I believe make for good
wallpaper.  The images are of beautiful Panteras with nice backgrounds
in suitably large formats with good focus, color balance, etc.  (It's a
subjective decision as to what is a suitable picture.  Let me know if
you want your picture considered for inclusion.  Bribes are welcome.)

The album is at http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2039

To add one of those images to your PC desktop:

- Click on the image you want.

- Above the picture on the right side, select an image size suitable for
your monitor.  There are several available.

- Put the mouse on the picture and click the right mouse button.

- Select "Set as Background".

You can experiment with different sizes to find one that looks best on
your monitor.