[DeTomaso] allowing detroit to fail

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Wed Dec 10 16:21:29 EST 2008

What they failed to comprehend was that people would pay them for doing
something that they have been doing to them for free.

It was just too much math, because the ink was black and they can only see
red.

The real problem was that the establishment only offered three holes for
entertainment and the Govt appointed managers and the lobbyists got lost
looking for the other 15!

Michael "Shecky" in Savannah.