[DeTomaso] LS3 in Pantera Correction

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 10 14:41:31 EST 2008

Jack,

I had headers custom made to fit the sbc into the Pantera and I'm using a
front engine plate because the mounts had been shaved off the engine I
bought (NASCAR style).
The bbc had custom mounts welded to the frame, which I had to remove becuase
we dropped the sbc as low as we could.

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456