[DeTomaso] allowing Detroit to fail

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Wed Dec 10 12:55:54 EST 2008

michael at michaelshortt.com skrev:
> Another thing that you will find in Japanese countries is that the CEO
> only makes about 7X the salary of the average worker, anything paid
> above that is based on profitability in real money, not on paper.

I was amazed when I last week read in a Swedish computer rag that the
chairman for the Swedish daughter company was in fifth place on the
income league of IT-people. His taxed income 2007 was almost 20 times
mine. The company has not exactly shown a stellar profit since 2000.

His salary was about 8 times the salary of the Swedish prime minister.

Thomas