[DeTomaso] 351 C Compression Question

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Dec 10 04:02:55 EST 2008

I also heard the same gossip from I dont know who. It probabley also has
some reality in some aplication for back up. However, myself I did grind the
closed chamber head up in a similar fashion to that of the Kaase head, but
this was not backed up by any dyno numbers.
It is also possible to fabricate good piston domes for the open-head that is
pushing up the charge closer to the plugg. We usually bought "blank" top
piston to make our own dome design at the time.
Goran.