[DeTomaso] 351 C Compression Question

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Dec 9 15:11:34 EST 2008

Chuck
In the late 70:s we where using 351C:s in "smallblock prostock". We run
som 14-15:1 cr, allways using close heads and I wonder if the same
hp could have been reached using open chamber heads. Depending on
gas quality, Cr ratio and the range of power output, I think the difference
between the two heads will alter.
Kind regards
Goran