[DeTomaso] Misery loves company

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Dec 9 14:49:19 EST 2008

I did something so stupid two years ago that I won't reveal it here, the net
result was a $500.00 scratch.

One must remember that steering wheel locks are not your friend and that if
you forget that -  it will cost you $500.00

No power / no steering x gravity =  a grown man crying, especially after a
bad day.

Michael in Savannah