[DeTomaso] What you COULD have done to help Detroit

j g notstock at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 10:23:53 EST 2008

When I buy new I only Buy american cars and try every where i can to buy american made tools and goods. I own porsche and mazda and detomaso but bought used for hobby purposes not my primary vehicles.
I have bought jap vehicles before but will not ever again as the american product lasts longer with a lower per mile overall cost .

jg