[DeTomaso] NPC: REALLY NO PANTERA CONTENT, US Auto Industry Bailout OPINION

j g notstock at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 09:47:11 EST 2008

when companies go out of their way to import cheap labor even skilled educated labor and do not attempt to employ USA citizen labor first . that is the ultimate greed . MOST big businesses are given huge incentives by USA taxpayers to locate and operate in their community , to HIRE and IMPORT to displace USA citizens with educations and experience in favor of whole groups of peoples from far away that can be exploited as immoral .
jg