[DeTomaso] NPC: REALLY NO PANTERA CONTENT, US Auto Industry Bailout OPINION

j g notstock at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 09:27:06 EST 2008

you are right on the money here , I lived in Japan , china and europe over the past 20 years,in asia  the protectionism is carried out through out society they will gladly pay more for a product that in many cases is not as quality as a foreign (USA) product inorder to help their country and economy over that of us in the usa.
jg