[DeTomaso] ls engines

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Dec 9 02:33:44 EST 2008

This is what I heard fom my Covette team here, these engines have good
heads with great flow numbers, light and big valves among other things
making them cheap to get in working order. I havent looked att them
myself yet, but it appear that this is the engine to go with to be
competitive for reasonable money. Even if the engine has a number of
good features it is obvious that we dont know everything about the
engine, but we are working on it.
Besides, I put 3 images of my VERY simple balance "machine" on my site.
This is to balance flywheels and clutch assembly. Easy to make for
everyone at almost NO expense.
http://www.hemipanter.se/ click "fabrication pictures".

Goran