[DeTomaso] NPC: Paying High Prices

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Dec 8 19:52:06 EST 2008

I've never minded paying a higher price, when I got a higher quality
product.  The trouble is, I just can't seem to do that much anymore.
I buy a higher priced product with the misplaced belief that it's
higher quality and should last longer.  Unfortunately, I'm finding the
higher price no longer equates to higher quality.  So I too, am guilty
of paying lower prices, and because I pay lower prices for sometimes
higher quality products, I end up demanding lower prices.  ACK, it's a
vicious circle.

All I ask is for a quality product, and I don't mind paying the price.
  If I can't pay the price, well, that's too bad for me.  If the
market can't pay the price, then the manufacturer has to figure out if
they can sustain selling at that price.

Many facets, many levels of guilt.   I'm just as greedy as others.

Asa Jay