[DeTomaso] I hate being technically incompetent-stalling issue-Well--a new coil did NOT do the trick

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Dec 8 12:04:04 EST 2008

Did you inspect the fuel filter, fuel pick up and possibly trash in the
carb?

If the car was misfiring with visible exhaust flame, I have to think
starvation even stronger

When I was a kid, we had a lawnmower that would spit fire just before it ran
dry.

Can you believe my Mom made me take off the hot rod stickers off the lawn
mower?
Child Labor and no freedom of expression....man I wish I could go back and
do it all again.

Michael in Savannah