[DeTomaso] NPC: Re: japanese technology Animated water fountain

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Dec 8 08:19:52 EST 2008

Reminds me of a conversation I had about 5 years ago.

I was at the home and flower show in town. There was a small booth selling
plastic clips that would hold a standard red clay pot to a poll or tree.
This was very simple but a very good idea. I asked the man if this was his
product. He said yes. I told him he will do very well with it. He told me 20
years ago he could have sold it for years and made a good living. He only
sells it at shows and does not market it on line or magazines. It took less
then a year for it to be copied in Red China and sold in masses here. He
knows this is going to happen and is working on his next product already.

This is a very good book on the subject of globalization of the market
place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_is_Flat

Larry - Cleveland