[DeTomaso] LS3 in Pantera?

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Dec 8 06:33:41 EST 2008

I was figuring of using one of these for a new Pantera project for an
old member of the Swedish club. After sorting our track Corvette out
the team is going to use this new aluminium series engines in the race
car. This was what made me think of one for the Pantera projekt.
A powerful and light engine, and fitment should be of no problem.
I was figuring for a 450 cui version on the wish of the owner, who
will remain anonymous for the moment. (Not Peder then). The team
has looked the different new engine ower, ls3-ls7, and they appear
cheap as the allready include good components to start with.

Well, its a Chevy, if you are not is having a problem with that.....
Goran