[DeTomaso] GREAT deal on Piloti driving shoes

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 18:01:58 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/7/08 13 51 43, dakelm at qwest.net writes:

> Which style did you get and how do their sizes compare to American shoe
> sizes.

I got the cheaper ones, in gray (the only color offered).   Unfortunately
they run about a half-size large; I wear a 9.5, and these 9.5s feel like 10s to
me.

I'm going to call tomorrow to see about exchanging them, but right now their
website shows only three sizes remaining in that style.   However, they have
all sizes available in the red model.