[DeTomaso] NPC: REALLY NO PANTERA CONTENT, US Auto Industry Bailout OPINION

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 16:40:16 EST 2008

I like income tax credits......if you don't file/pay personal income taxes, you don't get the $$
I like allowing $5K credit per tax return based on a MPG sliding scale. Buy a high mileage
car and get $5K. Buy a low mileage car, get $500
I like a sliding scale based on US content......cars made outside US (Canada, Mexico, Japan,
Germany) don't get as much as those with higher US content. Pay the $$ regardless of
manufacturer. If the car's made here, they get the $$. Reward those that support USA. USA
Government supporting USA made products......why send the $$ outside US to support
labor in foreign countries?