[DeTomaso] japanese technology Animated water fountain

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:31:49 EST 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HeUixe_Lpg

It is no wonder the Japanese  are so far ahead of us in the car
business.This link is to a video that is just a water fountain, but look
what they have done with "just a water fountain".  But I bet the
technology  uses the micro chips and computer hardware that was developed by
US companies. We basically invented the mass produced auto and the assembly
line that made mass production possible. But we have since relinquished our
manufacturing to other countries that have lower labor costs. Unfortunately
countries like China and Russia also do not recognize patents and copyrights
and licensing agreements . So what good is it having a brain trust when we
then turn over our secretes to people who steal our intellectual property
manufacture it at a fraction of our cost and then sell the finished product
all over the world ( and back to us!) at a tidy profit because they don't
have to pay for the ideas that  we spent billions of dollars on  in R&D. We
need to get smart and start treating our ideas like state secrets and
protect ourselves against commercial espionage just like we do military
espionage.The Chinesse will execute someone if they catch them trying to
export the screts of Chinese silk production. We won the fight against
Communism but we are losing the war of world  economic power.In fact we are
giving it up with out a fight. These US based companies that are really
mulitinational corporations have no loyalty to the USA. There only loyalty
is to a buck or yen or euro the bottom line is the bottom line. It's time to
wake up and stop these multi national corporations  from selling our economy
and our future down the river.

Boyd