[DeTomaso] NPC:REALLY NO PANTERA CONTENT, US Auto Bailout OPINON

Robert Simpson R.Simpson35 at Verizon.net
Sat Dec 6 15:27:36 EST 2008

What makes me scratch my head is, since when is filing bankruptcy the
equivalent of a doctor pronouncing the patient dead?

Last time I checked, several of the airlines filed and restructured.  Isn't
that the key, to restructure the management and the company so one can
succeed by not REPEATING the same mistakes?  Look at the MILLIONS of people
who refuse to fly because the airlines have filed and restructured, give me
a BREAK!

To put things in basic simple terms, we have a homeless crack addict in
front of us.  He exclaims, "Hey man, can you give me $10,000 so I can go to
rehab and clean myself up so I can do the right thing and be successful?"
Ok, you give him the $10,000 and one month later you see him.  He exclaims,
"Hey man, can you give me $10,000 so I can go to rehab and clean myself up
so I can do the right thing and be successful?"  You look at him at him and
yell, "I gave you $10,000 to go to rehab so you could succeed and be
responsible, what the hell did you do with ALL of that money?"  The crack
head replies, "I bought crack, got high everyday for a month and paid for
prostitutes,
what do expect, I'm a crack head?"

So we are going to GIVE the big three billions when they drove those
companies into the ground?  Give the crack head ten grand and see if the
mentality has changed.  Maybe the billions that were given to the financial
institutions should give the big three the cash, after all, the American
people are not allowed to know where the cash went and how it was used.

My last and only comment on this topic.