[DeTomaso] REALBIG IS Soooo OLD SCHOOL

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 23:50:14 EST 2008

<<<<<There seem to be some realquirks to realbig Mike.
Maybe 50% of my posts disappear - and that's with no cussin' or
obviously rude content.
It seems to run in streaks also.
dave>>>>>

Wellll.....we do have an option.

We can all start ditching this antique Realbig site and go the the

NEW, IMPROVED, USER FRIENDLY UP-TO-DATE POCA FORUM.

Gee, we can post photos, we can edit our posts, we can select the topics
that interest us instead of having to suffer through all the emails, or all the
postings in the Archives.

Yup, post photos - not links.  SEE what someone is talking about. Correct
that bad website link instead of having all of us click on it and wonder WTF.

You can find it at:

http://97.74.65.60/index.php/forum

Larry