[DeTomaso] Hall headers for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 22:33:48 EST 2008

Hi guys,

>From the description, this sounds like a set of Hall Pantera Big Bore headers
for sale in Texas.

Can somebody fix his account so the poor guy can post to the forum himself???

Mike

====

 Could some one please post this on the detomaso list for me.
I can't and I don't think I will ever get it fixed.

Used headers for sale Cleveland 4V.
They are in great shape, no rust, no cracks, aluminum coated, some has come
off.
1 3/4 inch primary tubes, small stock collectors.
$165 plus shipping, ship weight 28lb, Texas 75034
Call or email 214-226-1504 kgovett at tx.rr.com

Thanks, Kevin