[DeTomaso] I hate being technically incompetent-stalling issue

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Thu Dec 4 20:11:36 EST 2008

>> I hate being technically incompetent

Me too.  But, you get used to it. :->

The fuel filter replacement is an easy, low-cost fix, so there is not
much downside to just do it.  Mike will pop up here shortly to talk
about his bling-bling reusable filter, but a few bucks down at your
local parts store is all you need.

It's amazing what you can find when you cut open a filter, even a fairly
new one.

Been there, done it -- twice.